Tunde Ednut Biography Age, Net Worth
- Tunde is one whose Instagram handle draws many/different messages or views, and the fame is by no means sluggish to lash out to people who either call him or have problems with him.
- Tunde is a multi-talented celebrity who likes not to be called a blogger but an entertainer who encourages and uplifts women. Read the complete biography of Tunde ednut, Age, Education, and Net.
When you talk about the top social media influencers in Nigeria, one of the names you MUST remember is Tunde Ednut. He is one of Instagram’s most famous and visited personalities with fascinating stories and cash gifts that hold his fan base rising by the day.
- Tunde Ednut Born on January 20, she is a Nigerian comedian, musician, author, and social media influencer from the state of Kogi.
- He was born in Katsina around the ’80s, before moving with his family to Lagos in the ’90s. He received his primary education at Cambridge International School, his secondary education at Ugwolawo Federal Government College, Kogi District, and then went to the University of Lagos (UNILAG) where he studied Graphic Arts. He’s the only son of a family of three.
- While Tunde is often seen or recognized as a celebrity with a brief tenure in the Nigerian music industry, he started out as a comedian before he went into music.
- In high school, Tunde was considered to be a funny boy. He must have been regularly listening to numerous Nigerian comedians and imitating their jokes to his peers back in school. Moving to the University of Lagos, Tunde discovered that he had a knack for comedy and finally wanted to make the most of it.
- Tunde Ednut is a creative guy, Top Social Media Influencer, who essentially uses Instagram with more than 2.3 million active followers.
- He is a prominent influencer and well known in the music industry, Artist cites his name in his singles.
- As an entertainer, Tunde Ednut officially started his career as a comedian. In 2007, Tunde Ednut was invited to appear at the Nigeria Dynamics Awards. The award show was a big deal, with a decent number of top television and film names in attendance. Tunde gave a beautiful comedy display that his performance got a standing ovation.
- Unknown to him, his life was about to take a big turn towards a happier future. During his success, Tunde attracted the attention of some of the top media names at the time, such as Femi Amusan and the Black Nights Entertainment crew (A top Nigerian entertainment company based in the Uk at that time).
- After his impressive show of talent on stage, Tunde was invited to perform in the UK, and as the saying goes, the rest is history. Tunde was lucky enough to achieve some full recognition for his brand and went on to play with some of the biggest names in Africa and beyond. During his stay in the United Kingdom, Tunde made a reputation for himself as one of Nigeria’s finest comedians based in the UK at that time.
Career in Music
The artistic dreams of Tunde were short-lived. Tunde’s love for music began to brew at an early age. He was in the youth choir of his church while still in Nigeria. He gradually moved to record a number of songs, but his most successful track was Catching Cold Remix featuring Dr. Sid. Tunde had been inclined to become a household name, but it never did.
Tunde Ednut Controversies
- Tunde Ednut is a regular when it comes to courting controversies. Beyond being controversial, Tunde is perceived by many as a social media bully who revels and bask in attacking others with his Instagram page which has over 1.7 million followers. He is followed by many celebrities and individuals alike. He is a big fan of Dino Melaye. Below are some of Tunde’s controversies.
Tunde VS Bobrisky
- The story between Tunde Ednut and Bobrisky is known to have come about after Tunde constantly made fun of the male diva. And just as you would expect, Bobrisky didn’t back down. Bobrisky eventually came out to say Tunde had asked him out, but he was not feeling it and blocked him. This social media rant further went on to Tunde exposing Bobrisky of not being able to pay his house rent and the drama kept on unfolding. Tunde Ednut Biography
Tunde VS Wizkid
- Now, we are not sure what transpired between Tunde Ednut and Wizkid, but Ednut was on his Instagram Live and was very vocal using a lot of F-words in regards to the young legend Wizkid. We are not sure if he was only trying to get some attention from Wizzy or if Wizkid had once snubbed him. Whatever the case may be, he was not shy to share his feelings with the world! On the bright side, he prefers Davido to Wizkid.
Tunde VS Tonto Dike
- Tunde and Tonto Dike had an intense call out which further led to a series of spats between the duo. Tunde had launched an attack against a fiery Tonto Dike who didn’t spare Tunde and reminded him how his music career failed.
- Other celebrities Tunde Ednut has clashed with include Joro Olumofin, Mr. P, of the defunct PSquare group, Tacha, disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Harry Song, Kemi Olunloyo, Oyemykke, Comedian, Mr. Jollof and lots more.
Tunde Ednut Recognition & Award
- Two nominations for the Nigeria Future Awards In 2007 & 2008
- Three nominations for the Dynamiks Youths Awards 2007, 2008, 2009.
- Winner of the Dynamiks Youths Awards 2009.
- Award for the best Nigerian Comedian in the U.K and Young achievers’ awards.
Tunde Ednut Net Worth
- He presently makes his money as a social media influencer who promotes individuals and brands for a fee and he regularly does giveaways on his Instagram page
- He reportedly earns from adverts from his page and could earn as much as N250k on a single advert.
- Tunde Ednut has an estimated net worth of 0,000.