Updated on September 23rd, 2021 at 09:55 pm
Opening a Zenith Bank savings account no longer demands that you visit a bank branch or wait in a queue for hours. Through your cell telephone you can conveniently open an account and automatically collect your account number.
What you need is a smartphone. Any smartphone can make calls, as long as it can. Also, opening a Zenith Bank account from your phone is not a particular network that you can do on any network.
Notice that you will not require a form to open your account, since all your account details will be given by you when you execute the USSD code below.
How to open a Zenith bank account with mobile phone.
- Dial *966*0#
- You will be asked for your First and Last name.
- Create 4 digit PIN.
- Confirm PIN.
- If successful, you will get a message thanking you for choosing Zenith bank.
- An SMS will be sent immediately with your new account number.
What Kind Of Account Would Be Opened For Me?
- You would get a Zenith Bank savings account if you open an account using this method.
Check your Zenith Bank account balance anywhere, anytime.
- To check for balances on any of your accounts, all you need to do is simply dial; *966*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Load airtime and data for self and others With Zenith Bank USSD.
- Simply dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number# on your phone (e.g. *966*1000*0803456789#) to buy airtime.
Transfer funds conveniently From Your Zenith Bank.
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
Any restrictions on this account ?
The savings account will have a maximum capacity of N300,000. This ensures that you cannot store more than N300,000 in your account until you delete the cap.
To delete this cap, visit a Zenith bank branch with a recent utilities bill (e.g. Nepa bill) and a legitimate ID card (e.g. National ID card, voting card, international passport, etc.) and speak to a customer service agent about eliminating the restrictions on your account.
Pay DStv, PHCN and other Zenith Billers conveniently.
To pay your DStv and PHCN bills, simply dial; *966*7*Amount*Customer ID# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
To pay other Zenith Billers, simply dial; *966*6*Biller code*Amount# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Block Zenith Bank Card .
Dial *966*60# and select option 6