Meanwhile, Canva is an Online Graphic and Print Media Portal that allows its registered users to use custom-designed graphics, vector images, photos, and fonts on their web or print media designs.
Similarly, it allows its users to create or edit account information, browse through the list of graphics uploaded by the professional designers, choose a graphic of your choice and start customizing it using inbuilt tools, prepare the graphic and save it on your computer to use it in your print-ready or other designs.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Canva Account.
If it results from email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the mail you received.
How To Delete Canva Account OR Deactivate Canva account
Below are steps to delete your account;
Delete And Deactivate Your Account by Sending Email to Canva
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
4. Now, write an email regarding deleting your account sample
given here and write your real reason regarding deleting your account.
How To Stop Paying for Canva or Stop Canva Billing
- Select account settings
- Then open the Billing & Teams tab.
- Click Cancel plan under Team billing information.
- Still, under the Billing & Teams tab, scroll down to the Deactivate your account section.
- Click on the Deactivate account button.
Can I cancel canva anytime?
- Yes U Can
how do I unlink my canva?
- Follow How To Stop Paying for Canva or Stop Canva Billing written above