Do you wish to learn how to Delete And Deactivate Rapchat account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Rapchat is an app that lets you pick a beat from a library, rap over the beat, and easily share it internally on Rapchat. People can then comment on your raps and “like” them, and you can try getting them to trend on the charts. You can also easily share your songs on SoundCloud or Twitter or send a link to anyone…
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Rapchat account.
If it is a result of email spamming, we will recommend that you either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Rap Genius account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post, we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to follow the steps outlined below carefully.
How To Delete Rapchat Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
How To cancel Rapchat Subscriptions
1. First, open the Settings app and tap on your name.
2. Then, tap on the “Subscriptions tab. “
(Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
3. Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID, then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions button. “
4. Next, tap on Rapchat (subscription) you want to review.
5. Now, Tap on Cancel.
(Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for Rapchat: Make a Hit Song, then it’s canceled already. It won’t be renewed anymore).
How To Cancel Rapchat Subscriptions on an Android device
2. Click on the menu, then go to “Subscriptions.”
3. Choose the Rapchat: Make a Hit Song subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
4. Finish up as directed.
How to Cancel Rapchat Subscriptions on Mac Computers:
1. First, open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
2. Click on the “View Information tab” at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
3. Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab, then click on “Manage.”
4. Click “Edit” beside the Rapchat: Make a Hit Song app and then click on “Cancel Subscription.” Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now, compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
4. Now, write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them, if any—sample of how to compose your email.