Updated on September 23rd, 2021 at 09:55 pm
In this article, we will give you “a sample on How to Write a Mail to Delete Any Online Account.” I, therefore, urge you to patiently go through this article because we have provided all you need to learn about this topic.
Meanwhile, before we continue on the guide on how to write a Mail to Delete Any Account Online, let us still remind you that when you delete the account, you lose matches, messages, and information associated with it permanently.
Amazingly, here are five (5) options in which an online account can be deleted, closed, canceled, or removed. These five (5) ways are Highlighted below;
1. By calling the customer service/support on a mobile phone to delete your account
2. Chatting the customer services/support to delete your online account.
3. Deleting your account through the official website of the company.
4. By composing and sending an email to the company requesting them to delete your online account.
5. None use of an online account for a relatively long period (This is true in some special types of accounts).
Therefore in this article, our focus is on composing and sending emails to the company requesting them to delete your online account.
Here is a sample or template on how to write an email regarding deleting your account
Meanwhile, this is the example of mail you can send to any online site to delete your account from their database;
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Account From Your Database
Dear (Company Name) Team,
I have an account in your database with the name ……………. and the email address linked to the account is ………………..
Meanwhile, for some reason, I have decided not to use the account again. Therefore, I request that you kindly delete my account from your database and wipe all notifications.
NOTE: The name, email address, and phone number that will be contained in the mail must be linked to the account you want to delete. This will be proof that you are the real owner of the account.
Meanwhile, if your mobile number is not linked to the account, there will be no need for you to add any phone number.