Do you wish to learn how to Delete And Deactivate Zappos account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Zappos is an online eCommerce website offering products related to Shoes, handbags, eyewear, accessories, and clothing.
Zappos is an online e-commerce website founded by Nick Swinmurn in 1999, and it is one of the best online websites that are selling clothing related to Shoes, Handbags, and Eyewear. The company generated revenue of up to 1 billion dollars in 2009, and currently, it has more than 1500 employees.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete the Zappos. Among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Zappos account.
If it results from email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Zappos interesting and wish to delete it, in this post, we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to follow the steps outlined below carefully.
How To Delete Zappos Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Live Chat
1. Go to the following zappos.com website and sign-in to your account.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the CUSTOMER SERVICE Section.
3. On the Customer, Service Section click on the CONTACT INFO Page.
4. On the Contact Information Page Scroll Down To Section CONNECT WITH LIVE CHAT and click on the link GO AHEAD – START CONVERSATION.
5. A new page will so you can chat with the customer service representative told him about your want to delete your account and the reason for deleting.
Delete Your Account By Sending Emai
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
4. Now, write an email regarding deleting your account, type your username, and write your real reason regarding deleting your account—a sample of how to compose your email.