Do you wish to learn more about the functionality of the Apple TV app? I guess you may have been surfing the whole internet craving to learn about how the amazing app works. Apple TV app is one of AppleR17;s awesome media player software programs for viewing television shows on electronic devices.
What are the features of the Apple TV app?
1. It helps you quickly find and watch your favorites, plus resume what youR17;re already watching from the moment you left off across all your devices.
2. Browse Sports to see live and upcoming games for both national and local sports. Choose your favorite teams to automatically add games to Up Next and receive notifications for close games and more.
3. Discover great, editorially handpicked shows and movies for kids of all ages.
4. Easily find all of your purchased movies and shows in the Library tab. Browse by recently added, downloaded, genre, and more.
5. Stream over a Wi-Fi or cellular connection, or download to watch offline
The functionality of the Apple TV app iOS device
Meanwhile, knowing well that the Apple TV app appears on various devices, but there’s some difference in the app’s functionality in some devices. This because the app functions better on its Apple devices.
Immediately you launch the app on your iOS device and pass the welcome stage, and you will be prompted to sign in to your streaming app provider. Here you will sign in to enable you to access all the supported apps, such as the BBC iPlayer app. You’ll be notified to connect apps to the Apple TV app – and in doing so, you’ll be sharing your viewing data with Apple too.
However, on the next screen, you’ll automatically see the home screen with a navigation bar running along the top. It has tabs for the following screens: Watch Now, Movies, TV Shows, Sports (the US only), Kids, Library, Search, and Settings.
Tap any of these tabs to access the of the above listed
The functionality of the Apple TV app on other devices
On TVs and other non-app devices, the apps have been specifically designed to work virtually identical to how the TV app looks on an Apple device. The functionality and layout are the same as the only core difference being how the app handles content from other parties outside of Apple.
This suggests that only contents available on Apple or the Apple channels are available in the app because of its inability to access other TV operating systems like the BBC iPlayer or ITV Hub.
Meanwhile, to counteract your social networks’ ease of use during work hours, remove them from your browser shortcuts and, according to Fast Company, log out of every account.